百度360必应搜狗淘宝本站头条
当前位置:网站首页 > 影视推荐 > 正文
小猪佩奇第四季全集(小猪佩奇全集免费)

小猪佩奇第四季全集(小猪佩奇全集免费)

  • 网站名称:小猪佩奇第四季全集(小猪佩奇全集免费)
  • 网站分类:影视推荐
  • 收录时间:2025-07-01 09:18
  • 网站地址:

进入网站

“小猪佩奇第四季全集(小猪佩奇全集免费)” 网站介绍

小猪佩奇第四季

32Hospital


医院


It is play time at school.


现在是学校的游戏时间。


Peppa and her friends


佩奇和她的朋友们


are running around having fun.


到处跑来跑去玩。


Oh, that hurts.


哦,真疼。


Are you right, Peppa?


你说得对吗,佩奇?


I &#;ve hurt my knee.


我的膝盖受伤了。


Madame Gazelle, Peppa has fallen over.


瞪羚夫人,佩奇摔倒了。


You just grazed your knee, Peppa.


你刚刚擦伤了膝盖,佩奇。


First, Madame Gazelle cleans


首先,瞪羚夫人打扫


Peppa&#; knee. then she puts a plaster on it.


佩奇的膝盖然后她在上面贴上石膏。


Does it feel any better?


感觉好些了吗?


Yes. Thank you.


对。谢谢您。


Now, children you may have 现在,孩子们


noticed that Pedro Pony isn&#;t here today.


注意到佩德罗·小马今天不在。


Is he late again?


他又迟到了吗?


No, Susie. Pedro is in hospital.


不,苏西佩德罗住院了。


Woooo


呜呜


And today, we are going to visit him.


今天,我们要去拜访他。


This is the hospital.


这是医院。

Peppa and her

佩奇和她

friends have come to visit Pedro.

朋友们来拜访佩德罗。

Remember, Children, stay close to me. 记住,孩子们,离我近点。

I don&#;t want you get lost.

我不想你迷路。

Yes, Madame Gazelle!

是的,瞪羚夫人!

Excuse me, Mr. Bull

对不起,布尔先生

which way is the children&#;s ward?

儿童病房在哪边?

Down the steps,

走下台阶,

double doors, right,

双门,对,

left, right along the corridor.

沿着走廊向左,向右。

Up the stairs, third on your left.

上楼,左边第三个。

Or you could just take the lift.

或者你可以坐电梯。

Children&#;s ward!

儿童病房!

Pedro will be asleep.

佩德罗会睡着的。

Sick people do a lot of sleeping.

病人经常睡觉。

Hello, everyone!

大家好!

Hello, Pedro.

你好,佩德罗。

Why aren&#;t

为什么不

you asleep? You don&#;t look sick.

你睡着了?你看起来没病。

I broke my leg and

我摔断了腿

they put it in this plaster cast.

他们把它放在石膏模里。

The plaster cast

石膏模型

helps Pedro&#;s leg get better.

帮助佩德罗的腿康复。

I grazed my knee and I got a plaster too.

我擦伤了膝盖,还打了石膏。

Wow, do you

哇,你呢

want to draw on my plaster cast?

想在我的石膏模型上画画吗?

Yes, please.

是的,谢谢。

The children are all

孩子们都是

doing drawings on Pedro&#;s plaster cast.

在佩德罗的石膏模型上作画。 I am drawing a football. 我正在画一个足球。

I&#;ve drawn some beautiful flowers.

我画了一些漂亮的花。

Mr. Potato.

土豆先生。

A parrot.

一只鹦鹉。

And I&#;v drawn a muddy puddle.

我画了一个泥坑。

Wow, thanks everyone.

哇,谢谢大家。

You can draw on my plaster, too.

你也可以在我的石膏上画画。

OK, I will draw a little flower.

好的,我画一朵小花。

Thank you. Pedro.

谢谢您。佩德罗。

Pedro, what&#;s it like being in hospital?

佩德罗,住院感觉怎么样?

It is great!

太棒了!

What the nurse is like?

护士是什么样的?

They give me stickers

他们给我贴纸

and they come

他们来了

whenever I press this button.

每当我按这个按钮。

Who&#;s that? I wonder?

那是谁我想知道?

Could it be Pedro?

可能是佩德罗吗?

What do you want, Pedro?

你想要什么,佩德罗?

We are very busy.

我们很忙。

I&#;ve got a bit of an itch.

我有点痒。

Even if your leg is itching, 即使你的腿痒,

we can&#;t take the

我们不能接受

cast off until your leg is better.

等你的腿好了再脱掉。

It is not my leg that is itching. It is my ear.

痒的不是我的腿。是我的耳朵。

Is it better?

好点了吗?

Yes, thank you.

是的,谢谢。

Lunch time!

午饭时间到了!

What would you like to eat today, Pedro?

佩德罗,你今天想吃什么?

Can I have spaghetti

我能吃意大利面吗

and sponge pudding, please?

还有海绵布丁?

You get your dinner in bed?

你在床上吃晚饭?

Yes.

对。

That looks tasty.

看起来很好吃。

Doctor Brown Bear has

棕熊医生

come to see how Pedro is doing.

来看看佩德罗怎么样。

How are we, today, Pedro?

今天怎么样,佩德罗?

My ear is a bit itchy. Just here.

我的耳朵有点痒。就在这里。

I say you are almost better. 我说你差不多好多了。 Visiting time is over.

探视时间结束了。

Bye, Pedro!

再见,佩德罗!

Bye, everyone.

再见,各位。

Get well soon, Pedro!

快点好起来,佩德罗!

Yes, Madame Gazelle.

是的,瞪羚夫人。

It is another school day. 又是一个上学的日子。 Peppa and her friends

佩奇和她的朋友们

are playing in the playground.

在操场上玩。

Madame Gazelle, my plaster had fallen off.

瞪羚夫人,我的补丁掉了。 Can I have another one? 我能再要一个吗?

You don&#;t need a plaster, Peppa.

你不需要创可贴,佩奇。

Your knee is better.

你的膝盖好多了。

Oh, yes.

哦,是的,是的。

Hello, everyone. Pedro Pony is back.

大家好。佩德罗·小马回来了。

Oh, hello, Pedro. Where is your plaster cast?

哦,你好,佩德罗。你的石膏模在哪里?

They take it off because my leg is better.

他们把它摘下来是因为我的腿好多了。

Is your leg stronger now?

你的腿现在强壮了吗?

It&#;s stronger than

它比

it was before. It is a super leg.

那是以前的事。这是一条很好的腿。

Can you run on it?

你能用它跑吗?

Watch this!

小心点!

Pedro likes running around having fun. 佩德罗喜欢到处跑来跑去玩。

Everybody likes running around having fun.

每个人都喜欢到处跑来跑去玩。